Track a DA
You can track the status of any application we're assessing, whether you are the applicant or not. The Application Tracker enables you to access some of the application details. This includes:
- a description of the development
- the location of the proposed development
- the name of the person who is proposing the development
- contact details of a Council officer, should you wish to discuss the development
- documents on exhibition (such as plans and statements)
Applications can be tracked on the Application Tracker using the map, or by entering the DA number, address, lot number or date lodged.
Applications can also be tracked via the NSW Government Department of Planning, Industry and Environment Application Tracking Service by browsing the map or by selecting ‘Cessnock City Council’ from the drop-down menu.