Social Media is about more than memes and "buy my thing" posts.
- How will you engage your audience?
- How do you access real customers?
- How can you increase the size of your audience?
- How do you save time but increase effectiveness on Facebook?
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to create a Facebook business page
- Use techniques to build your audience
- Find out about visibility strategies
- Discover new social media audiences in groups
- Build customer loyalty through your social media content
- Understand the rules of Facebook competitions
- Review your Facebook Analytics
Presented by Kimberlie Clare-Campbell - Digital Business Advisor with the Hunter Region Business Hub.
We will explain everything in plain english to help you really understand what Facebook for business is all about and how you can use it to grow your business or community group.
You must have a current ABN and less than 20 employees to qualify for this workshop.
This workshop is proudly brought to you by Hunter Region Business Hub Australian Small Business Advisory Service's Digital Solutions Program.
To make it safe and easy for you to participate we are holding this workshop online via Zoom. You will need to install Zoom on your computer to join the workshop. If you need help will setting up Zoom please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Hub on (02) 4936 2557 at least 3 days before the workshop and we can help you set it up.