Get Control of Your Business Using Trello
Are you overwhelmed with to-do lists and short of time? Are you endlessly searching for essential business and client information?
Learn how to use Trello to save your hours of time and frustration.
In this webinar you’ll:
- Discover the 7 benefits of being organised.
- See how to manage your business essentials in one place.
- Create project templates and share them with your clients to keep projects on track.
- Learn how to develop colourful cards with images as visual reminders.
- Sync tasks to your calendar with due dates and checklists
- Allocate tasks to your team in real time using this free web and app based tool.
Trello is a free web and app based visual organization tool that allows you to create private, team and public projects to keep your business (and your life) on track.
Presented by Kimberlie Clare-Campbell - Digital Business Advisor with the Hunter Region Business Hub.
Geek speak free workshop! We will explain everything in plain English to help you really understand what Facebook for business is all about and how you can use it to grow your business or community group.
You must have a current ABN and less than 20 employees based in the Hunter Valley and Central Coast of NSW to qualify for this workshop.
This workshop is proudly brought to you by Hunter Region Business Hub Australian Small Business Advisory Service's Digital Solutions Program.
This is an online event. To make it safe and easy for you to participate we are holding this workshop online via Zoom. You will need to install Zoom on your computer to join the workshop. If you need help with setting up Zoom please email email@example.com or call the Hub on (02) 4936 2557 at least 3 days before the workshop and we can help you set it up.
Tuesday, 16 February 2021 | 10:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
Online, View Map