If you need any advice or further information when completing a form or about any associated fees and charges, please contact us.


104 Result(s) Found

You must lodge your building information certificate electronically via the NSW Planning Portal.

If your certificate is incomplete, you'll receive details on what is required via the Planning Portal. Once your certificate details are complete and accepted for lodgement on the Planning Portal, Council's Customer Service Team will contact you for payment.

Please note: Your certificate will not be considered lodged until the fees have been paid in full.

Page 1 of 11