My account | Join
Online account help guide
Have a question about accessing or using your online account? Read on to find out more.
'My account' allows you to access your personal account details.
Through 'My account' you can:
- See what items you currently have on reserve and if they are available to be picked up
- See your current place in the reserve queue
- See your current loans and overdue loans
- Renew your loans
- See your current reservations
- Cancel your current reservations
- Create new alert profiles and update your existing profiles
- Review, update and delete any ratings and comments you have created
- View a history of your previous loans and reservations
- View and update your address and contact details
- View recommended titles for you
You will need to log in to access your personal account details.
Once you have logged in, the catalogue will remember your log in details for the duration of your session. If you want to place a reservation, booking or request, you will not need to identify yourself to the system again. If you attempt to place a reservation, booking or request without being logged in, you will be prompted to enter your Borrower ID and password. This identification will last for the duration of the session.
- Click the 'My account | Join' tile on the homepage.
- Click the 'Log in to your Library account' button.
- Enter your borrower ID (which is the barcode from your library card) and your password.
- Click the 'login' button.
If your log in is successful, your account dashboard will be displayed. You can access your account details at any time during your session. If you have been debarred from using the library you may be prevented from performing certain transactions such as placing reservations.
Not to worry!
Follow these steps to reset your password:
- Open the Login menu in the Navigation panel and select 'Forgot your password?'
- Follow the prompts on screen.
An email with a link for resetting your password will be sent to your registered email address.
Please contact us if you don't have an email address.
The Library as an app. Monitor your loans and reservations, renew loans and reserve titles, access library eResources and event listings. Accessing the Library remotely has never been easier.