Studiosity is an online tutoring service available for our members in years 3 to 12. Assistance is available in English, Maths, Science and research and study skills.
Students are able to upload a draft of their essay or assignment and receive expert feedback in less then 24 hours. Live online chat support is available from 3pm to 10pm, Sunday to Friday.
To access Studiosity, use your library card number and PIN/password to log in to the website or download the app and follow the instructions below. Not a member? Over 16s join here.
How to access Studiosity
- Download the Studiosity app to your device via the App Store or Google Play.
- Alternatively, go to website and sign in with your Library barcode and pin.
- Agree to Terms & Conditions
- If using the app, click 'Get app link code' and note the 8 digit number shown.
- Open app and choose 'App Link Code' and enter 8 digit number
- Choose 'wi-fi only' or 'wi-fi and mobile'.
- You're now ready to 'Ask a question'.
Need more help? Download the Getting started with Studiosity(PDF, 452KB) fact sheet.
Studiosity video tutorial
There are three tools inside this platform: Study Quizzes, Connect Live and Writing Feedback:
Practice core skills in a variety of subjects using curriculum-based practice tests that you can take at any time.
Connect Live Service
Chat online with a subject specialist from 3pm to 12am, the specialists can assist with English, Maths and Science. In addition, a Study Coach available that can help with essential study skills. From 7pm to 12am, you can connect to a subject specialist who can assist with Commerce, Statistics, Economics and Accounting.
Writing Feedback service
Upload a piece of your writing for review and receive it back within 24 hours. It can be on any topic and the markers will review spelling, grammar, punctuation, structure and overall clarity of the writing.