1. How to enter:
a) Take a photo of your dog.
b) Post to Instagram and tag Cessnock City Council (make sure privacy setting is ‘Public’).
c) Include in your post the following hashtag #PuppersOfCessnock.
d) You are encouraged to promote the ‘liking’ of your dog’s photograph by others through various streams, including email, blogging, social networking sites, etc. At the end of the competition forty winners will be chosen by the promoter.
e) By submitting photographic images, you grant Cessnock City Council, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to those photographic images at its sole discretion. If you do not wish to grant Cessnock City Council these rights, it is suggested that you do not submit photographic images.
f) Entrants submit they own all rights to the photo they are submitting.
2. Prizes: 40 x first prizes of one Cessnock City Council branded dog tag, engraved with your pet’s name and the owner’s phone number.
3. Information on how to enter and prizes above form part of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Promoter is Cessnock City Council (ABN 60 919148 928), 62-78 Vincent Street, Cessnock NSW 2325 Australia. Phone: 02 4993 6720.
6. The competition is open to residents of the Cessnock Local Government Area.
7. Entrants must be over 18 years of age to enter.
8. Entrants must post their photo with hashtag #PuppersOfCessnock to Instagram.
9. Entrants must tag the Cessnock City Council Instagram page in their post.
10. The competition commences at Tuesday 9 November 2021 to Thursday 9 December 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
11. The account holders of forty (40) Instagram accounts will be chosen at random to receive one engraved Cessnock City Council branded dog tag.
12. Winners will be notified where possible via their social media account on or before Tuesday 14 December 2021. Winners will need to provide their address so the prize can be posted out.
13. Information collected will be used solely by the Promoter and stored in accordance with its Privacy Management Plan
and within the confines of the Privacy Act. By entering, Entrants expressly consent to this use.
15. The result is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. All official entries may be reposted on Cessnock City Councils social media sites.
17. Once notified of a winning entrant, engraved dog tags for said prizes will be posted to the winner’s nominated address. Entrants
may be asked to participate in a photograph after receiving their prize.
18. Subject to the approval of regulating authorities, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend the competition; and to cancel, terminate, modify or disqualify any entrant.
19. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration or misuse of entries by third parties.
20. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
21. The Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from or in connection with the competition, any omission to enter a person into the competition, acceptance of the prize or the prize itself, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
23. No prize can be redeemed for cash. Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.