The Cessnock Youth Week Planning Committee is excited to launch their action-packed program of events for Youth Week 2020 which will kick off on Saturday 14 March and run through to Saturday 11 April.Read More
Lodge your Application through the NSW Planning Portal!
As of 1 January 2020, all applications lodged with Cessnock are required to be lodged via the NSW Planning Portal, provided by The Department of Planning, Industry and Environment.
The NSW Planning Portal allows for a more convenient and environmentally friendly process for the lodgement of your application, allowing you to lodge online – anywhere, anytime.
You now must submit the following Applications and Certificates through the NSW Planning Portal
- Development Application
- Section 4.55 Modification Application
- Complying Development Certificates
- Construction Certificates
- Occupation Certificates
- Subdivision Certificates
The benefits of lodging your application through the NSW Planning Portal
There are several benefits for electronic lodgements of applications and certificates through the NSW Planning Portal, including:
- Significant time and money saved on document and plan printing.
- Environmentally friendly option.
- Ability to submit an application online, at a time convenient to you.
- Standardised application form fields across local government areas.
- Greater consistency in submission requirements across local government areas.
- Automatic notification of application milestone stages throughout the assessment process.
- Improved transparency if the application process.
To find out how it works please refer to Council's Electronic Lodgement Fact Sheet or contact Planning and Environments Business Support Team on (02) 4993 4221.
For more information on online lodgement with the Department of Planning, Industry and Environment, please visit the NSW Planning Portal