The team at Cessnock Library is excited to launch a book written by late local historian Jack Delaney, Our Letters, The Mail Goes Through, which reveals the rich history of our local post offices.Read More
Guides and Checklists
The following is a list of general Guides relating to building and development within Cessnock City.
- Basix Certificates - Energy Efficient House Design
- Bushfire Protection Guidelines
- Dividing Fences Information
- Easy Septic Guide - If your home is not connected to the sewer, this booklet is for you.
- Establishment, Construction and Set Up of Food Premises
- Fibro & Asbestos - A Renovator and Homeowner's Guide
- Fireworks Guidelines
- Hair, Beauty & Skin Penetration Construction and Operation Guidelines
- Cessnock City Council Swimming Pool Checklist
- Local Government Filming Protocol
- Outdoor Street Dining Factsheet
- Awnings Over Public Land Information