• Cessnock paves the way for local roads across the country
    Councils across Australia backed Cessnock City Council’s motion at the National General Assembly of Local Government, urging the Federal Government to step in and address growing local infrastructure backlogs, while as the same time generating work creating national economic stimulus. 
    Read More

What's On

Registering your premises

All food premises, skin penetration, beauty businesses, and premises on which cooling towers or public swimming pools/spas are located must register their details with Council. To do this please complete the applicable notification form and return to Council.

Note that notification fees apply to cooling towers and public swimming pools & spas.

Your Forms

Registering your food business

All retail food businesses operating within the Cessnock LGA must register their details with Council. This includes businesses operating at temporary events, mobile food vendors, child care centres, school canteens, cafes, restaurants, takeaways, hotels and home food retail businesses. For further information see:

To register a new business or to notify of any changes to business details for existing registered businesses, please complete the Food Business or Temporary Food Stall notification forms and return to Council. Note that fees apply for notification of temporary food stalls with the resulting approval being valid for 12 months.

Your Forms