How much plastic is there in your life? Are you trying to go plastic free? Come and listen to Hunter local, Christina Robberds who will reveal some of the secrets to living plastic free at Cessnock City Library next week.Read More
- This site uses the Postbillpay electronic payments system and accepts MasterCard and Visa cards
- If you do not have one of these cards, you can still pay your Rates electronically at any Australia Post outlet.
- Rate payments can also be made by telephone on 131816
- Card payments are also accepted for all types of transactions (in addition to Rates payments) at the Cessnock Customer Service Centre
- If you wish to arrange a Direct Debit you can complete the Direct Debit Request Form and send/or bring it in for processing
- Rate payments can be made using BPay this will only accept payments from debit (bank) accounts.
Fill out the form below to pay your rates online. You will need to enter the Ref Number shown next to the Postbillpay logo. Note: You should refer to your last issued Rates notice.
Fill in the Ref Number and the Amount to be paid in $AUD then click on the Submit button. You will then be transferred to Postbillpay to complete the payment.
Please note that we can only accept payments for Cessnock City Council. For payments to other councils or government agencies please refer to NSW Government Bill Payments.