Nominate a local young achiever
Nominations for the NSW/ACT Young Achiever Awards are now open and Cessnock City Council wants our local young achievers to be recognised!
Nominations are being sought in the following categories:
- Coffee Club Arts and Fashion Award
- First National Real Estate Leadership Award
- Freemasons of NSW/ACT Community Service Award
- Aboriginal Education Council Aboriginal Education Award
- Worldwide Printing Solution Sports Award
- Soroptimist International Women Creating Change Award
- WFI Insurance Small Business Achiever Award
Cessnock City Mayor, Councillor Bob Pynsent is encouraging all residents to nominate a local young person into the NSW/ACT Young Achiever Awards.
“We have so many talented young people in our community and these awards are a fantastic opportunity to recognise their achievements,” said Cr Pynsent.
The Awards will culminate with a Gala Presentation Dinner on Friday 20 April 2018 at the SMC Conference and Function Centre.
Category winners will each receive $2,500 from Masonicare and a magnificent trophy. One of the category winners will be chosen as the NSW/ACT Young Achiever of the Year and will receive $5,000 from Masonicare and a State trophy.
To submit a nomination, simply go online to www.awardsaustralia.com/nswactyaa and click ‘Nominate Now.’ Nominations close Friday 8th December 2017. For assistance please feel free to contact the Awards Office on 1300 735 445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org