As a region we're experiencing the lowest water levels in our dams in over two decades. Level 2 water restrictions apply to all properties connected to Hunter Water's water supply network in the Cessnock Local Government Area.
Cessnock, Lake Macquarie, Maitland, Newcastle, Port Stephens, Dungog and small parts of Singleton.View a map of our area of operations
Other Services at CYCOS
Other Services at CYCOS CYCOS is a one stop shop for all your health and wellbeing needs. We have a number of specialist services who operate from our building on a regular basis. The below services offer support and intervention for a range of barriers including mental health, homelessness, domestic or family violence, drug and alcohol addiction, family breakdown etc. CYCOS works collaboratively with these services to ensure the needs of young people in our LGA are being met.
- Monday – Headspace
- Tuesday – Headspace
- Wednesday – Benevolent Society
- Thursday – Carries Place & HNE Health Youth Drug and Alcohol Service
We are also proud to host the following organisations who facilitate various programs and workshops from our Program Space
- Cessnock Young Parents Group delivered by CYCOS in collaboration with the Young Parents Network
- Cessnock Community Women’s Shed
- Coalfields Healthy Heartbeat
- GoodStart Early Education
- Legal Aid Drop in (advice and referral)
For more specific information on these services please email email@example.com and we can put you in contact with the specialist service and appropriate support worker.