Rothbury Cemetery

The Rothbury Cemetery was originally established as an Anglican Cemetery. It contains inscriptions from as early as 1851 but those remaining from the first several decades of its existence are now small in number

Denominations

  • Anglican  

Status

Operational

Address

Wilderness Road, Rothbury  

Resources

Further Information

For further information contact Council’s Cemetery Officer on (02) 4993 4220 or cemetery@cessnock.nsw.gov.au