As a region we're experiencing the lowest water levels in our dams in over two decades. Level 2 water restrictions apply to all properties connected to Hunter Water's water supply network in the Cessnock Local Government Area.
Cessnock, Lake Macquarie, Maitland, Newcastle, Port Stephens, Dungog and small parts of Singleton.View a map of our area of operations
Cessnock City Council Cemetery Maps
Please find below links to copies of Council's official Cemetery Maps.
Council considers these maps 'out of date' and therefore, can be used as a guide only. If you require an accurate and up to date map, please contact Council's Cemetery Administration Team on telephone 02 4993 4220.
Council intends to update these maps on an annual basis.
- Aberdare General Cemetery
- Aberdare Lawn Cemetery
- Branxton Anglican Cemetery
- Cessnock General Cemetery (3.2Mb)
- Ellalong General Cemetery
- Greta General Cemetery
- Kurri Kurri General Cemetery
- Kurri Kurri Lawn Cemetery
- Millfield General Cemetery
- Rothbury Anglican Cemetery
- Wollombi General Cemetery (3.3Mb)