In an effort to address the changing climate affecting the Cessnock Local Government Area, Council has developed a draft Climate Change Policy. The community are encouraged to provide feedback on the Policy during the public exhibition period. The draft Climate Change Policy will be on public exhibition from the 26 February until the 25 March 2020.Read More
Cessnock City Council Cemetery Maps
Please find below links to copies of Council's official Cemetery Maps.
Council considers these maps 'out of date' and therefore, can be used as a guide only. If you require an accurate and up to date map, please contact Council's Cemetery Administration Team on telephone 02 4993 4220.
Council intends to update these maps on an annual basis.
- Aberdare General Cemetery
- Aberdare Lawn Cemetery
- Branxton Anglican Cemetery
- Cessnock General Cemetery (3.2Mb)
- Ellalong General Cemetery
- Greta General Cemetery
- Kurri Kurri General Cemetery
- Kurri Kurri Lawn Cemetery
- Millfield General Cemetery
- Rothbury Anglican Cemetery
- Wollombi General Cemetery (3.3Mb)