Branxton General Cemetery occupies a site of about 1 hectare at the western end of Dalwood Road, adjacent to Maitland Street (New England Highway). It appears to have been established in the late 1840's and exhibits inscriptions dating from the early 1850s to the present day.
New England Highway Branxton NSW 2335
Branxton Cemetery Layout Map
- Search inscriptions and photographs on Australian Cemeteries Index -Branxton
For further information contact Council’s Cemetery Officer on (02) 4993 4220 or firstname.lastname@example.org